Last summer, I decided to make my masterpiece in my phone case. Actually this is my second personalized phone case. I used to fantasize decodens in my phone. But decodens and clay polymers are little bit expensive. So I took the alternative route, I used nail polish! Yes! Nail Polish is not just for our fingernail care, but also to paint! It’s been a long time, since I made a DIY, so the long wait is over!
-NAIL POLISH (ANY COLOR OR ANY NUMBER).
- SCOTCH TAPE
-SOLID COLORED PHONE CASE (NO PRINTS OR DESIGNS)
1. Remove your mobile phone from the phone case, before proceeding to this DIY J
2. Spread the newspaper in the table or any platform
3. Place the phone case over the newspaper. So you can avoid clutter or mess.
4. Cover the holes at the back part of the phone, to avoid chemical effect, to the camera or any part of the mobile.
5. Start to paint in any desired designs in the back and front part!
6. Let it dry for five minutes!
7. Voila you are done!